Rat Slideshow (All of our photos)

Friday 9 January 2009

Medicating a Rat

The best way we have found is to give them any liquid based medication on a biscuit (anything they really like) making sure that you give all Rats similar things then the card is played where no matter how bad it tastes the Rat will never leave it until they have consumed all the medication. In a weird way it can be very funny looking at the child like faces all screwed up with disgust.

More videos and pictures to come this weekend

1 comment:

  1. hi!
    haha I have n o experience with cats but I have a very bratty dog. The looks he gives me when things don't go his way are almost as bad as Dougal or Nougat. I know what you mean about heat not being a problem. I'm originally from wales,and my family told me over the phone it was -10 degrees!!! so obviously keeping your rats cool should nmot be a problem...looks like you have more of a problem with wartming them upp!!! Heat is a veryb big problem over here in perth...I've seen temps reach up to 42 degrees celsius in the summer and its going to be 37 degrees celsius today...time to get the frozen water bottles and fans out for my boys, while yourr cuddlig yours up in scarves! By the way do yuo seriously have 20 rats? that's my idea of heaven! shame Mum has put the limit at two! haha xx

    ReplyDelete